The elements of the Patient Voices programme are:
- the production and distribution of the Patient Voices digital stories themselves
- workshops that enable healthcare professionals, carers and patients to develop their own stories and narratives
- consultancy and support on the integration and use of digital stories within healthcare development programmes
- research into the uses and applications of digital stories in healthcare quality improvement and as reflective tools in healthcare education
- development and identification of resources that support the use of digital storytelling in health and social care.
These are underpinned by an ongoing academic programme in inter-professional education and lifelong learning. To find out more, discover what’s new, find out when our next workshop is running, or view some of the Patient Voices digital stories, click on the links below.